In 1950 Curtis and Davis designed a medical office building near Touro Hospital at 1520 Louisiana between Prytania and St. Charles. The building contained ten physicians' offices of various sizes on the two main floors with a penthouse office suite and rooftop terrace above. Construction costs were estimated at $150,000. The building has since been razed and is now a surface parking lot.
[photo: 1974. New Orleans Virtual Archive, Tulane School of Architecture]